Saturday, August 27, 2016

summer... mixed tape style


Can we just enjoy this sweetness for a minute?  sigh.  
Meet Gemma and Leo.    




Don't you wish this was adult life?  weeee!




I fell in the Generation Gap!  Someone pull me out!

So this is a funny little ditty.  I went to leave for work and could not find my keys anywhere.  I knew they were last seen with Mallory when she (lovingly) went to get the mail for me.  So called her  (lovingly) at 7:30 *AM* (on a summer-sleep-in day *snicker*) to ask her where she put my keys.  In a sleepy voice I was told "on the counter".  
lies!
lies!
lies!
They were actually in the backseat of my car...I found them...two days later!
   What made this a giggle was a text I got from Katie....



I'm truly old.






This makes me pee.   
Of the entire deck of cards...guess which one Chad picked?



Someday I'll truly appreciate the dozens of selfies I find on my phone.  
(excuse me, my glasses?)


Line up is to the left boys!


Little life saver kids.



oy.  This happened.


I made this cuteness!





Goodbye summer.  

No comments: