Friday, February 9, 2007

lumps and bumps

Okay, so I found a pea sized lump on my boob. Eeeek! I made an appointment for Tuesday to get it looked at...just in case.
Very hard to do a breast examine post baby. Things are just not as firm, ya know? My skin is so stretchy and my girls are look'n so "Discovery Channel"-ish now.

sigh.

I wish I would have appreciated my former perky boobs more. I would have done way more to get them noticed. Low cut shirts, bikini tops... BAM, there is Nicole's boobs! niiiiiiiiiice.

Now, I can hardly squeeze them into my L-XL tops!

38 D. Um, ya.

So back to my lump. We got a recent update on an X-girlfriend of Kips. Her name is Jenny and she was on Survivor back in 2005. I remember this because I had to watch her bounce all over the beach in a itty bitty bikini while I was ready to birth my kid. Her perky boobs verses my milking hooters...pass the vodka 'k?
Ironically, turns out she had breast cancer. She lost both her breasts and battled the cancer for 2 years and is now "out of the woods".
So, I was reminded that I am NOT too young for breast cancer and did my not so monthly test.

Lump.

(are you going your breast examines right now? I'll kick some ass if you aren't!)

Anyways, I'll pass on my results come Tuesday. In the meantime, eek out a prayer for me 'k?

~me


Link if you need a visual of Jenny.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/realitytvdb/jennifer-lyon/person-314


http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-palau-castaway-jennifer-lyon-reveals-she-has-breast-cancer-3760.php

3 comments:

Marina said...

Oh Nicole, how absoltely frightening. I couldn't even imagine what kind of stress this will leave on you thie whole weekend. As hard as it will be try not to focus on it. I am praying for you and I really honestly do hope that it turns out to be just tissue and nothing more then that.

Hugs and Prayers my friend, if you need to chat give me a call!!!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Ooops, I tried to edit and it didn't work, sorry for the double post.

Awww man Nicole I bet you are scared to death right now. I hope to God it's nothing, lots and lots of prayers coming your way girlie. I'll talk to you soon. Big HUGS