Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wanna see what we look like!?
Katie has such a dorky expression on her face. Seriously.

Today is Valentines Day.
woop-tee-doo

I am spending this Hallmark occasion alone as Kip is working tonight. I am going to get in my pj's, watch TV and become one with the couch. Perfect huh?

This weekend we'll romance it up. It's our 6th wedding anniversary! Hubba, hubba!! Momma wants some loving. Well, actually...momma wants a break from being a momma and vodka. Lotsa, lotsa vodka. Or wine. Doesn't matter. I'll be freeeeeeeeeeee!

Okay. Yawn, I know. My fingers are cold and my couch is saying,
"lay with me you sexy bitch".

Tah Tah!


















2 comments:

Marina said...

Well happy Valentine's day to you. Sorry to hear that it wasn't very exciting, but you have this weekend to look forward to.

My V-Day wasn't that fabulous either, we did go for lunch together so that helped, but I was fast asleep on the couch at 7:30.

Me said...

You crack me up! I love your entries. I cannot believe Katie put on such a performance at the DQ. Sounds like you have a future actress in your house.

Congrats on the dense boobs btw.