Saturday, July 14, 2007

a la CHOP!


Not the best picture but I wanted to show off my new 'do!




So I haven't had time to post and here is why...
LITTLE BLUE BEFORE


...AND AFTER!

Repeat..."I have a vision. I have a vision! Don't panic. Don't panic!!"

Ya, so aside from my whole family melting into a pile of goo...
(it's been 36'c for the last 2 weeks...no we don't have a/c)
...we've been all about "little blue".

Picking colors. Flooring. Kitchens. So overwhelming! So fun!

Anyways, no long post tonight it's too damn hot! I'll be back though...don't give up on me yet!

~It's a good thing~

1 comment:

Marina said...

Wow... things are humming along. I can't wait to hear all the final details of Little Blue and take a peak at it in the end.

How exciting.... I bet overwhelming is an understatment, but so much fun to work on a design yourself.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new DO!!!! I bet it is refreshing having a lot less hair on your neck in this heat!!!