Sunday, March 4, 2007

blog interrupted


*crickets* *crickets*

Okay, smack me. I took a very unexpected technical hiatus.

So, I'm all excited to move into the new computer room, get everything set up and (drum roll please) go to plug in my computer.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'h
Electrocution over here. Ummm, ya. A huge spark came flying from the outlet and was surely going to burn the house down or in the very least singe off my over-processed hair. So dramatic! Very 4th of July-ish.
Anyways, I fried the on/off thingy. Thus, no 'puter.

sigh.

Then, Kip and Katie got the flu last week. The barfy variety, projectile, in case you need a visual. Next time I sign up for this mommy/wife thing...I'm putting a "I don't do barf" clause in the agreement. Nasty!

Needless to say, I don't have much excitement to report at this time. I shall fill the empty space with Katie.

I'm out.



...could those pictures BE any smaller?

1 comment:

Marina said...

Welcome back Nic... sure missed your blog enteries, I can always count on you to put a smile on my face.

Katie is so adorable, she looks more and more like you these days, but still has a great mix of Kip in there too!!!

(BTW -- if you click on the photos, they open up large, so no worries we still got to see her)