Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Snippets

I'm not in the mood to post today so I'll just go with a few random thoughts.


Yummy alert! Cooked this kick-ass recipe last night.

Garlic Chicken

2 teaspoons of crushed garlic
1/4 cup of olive oil
1/4 of dry bread crumbs
1/4 of grated Parmesan cheese
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts

Preheat oven to 425F
Warm the garlic and oil to blend the flavors. In separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and parm cheese. Dip the chicken into the oil/garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in shallow dish.
bake for 30-35 mins.

So yummm. So easy!

Bounce "spring orchard" is the smelliest dryer sheet I've ever come across. I actually feel the need to sniff myself randomly throughout the day.

Diet A&W is my drink of choice. No"diety" taste.

Currently reading "The Tenth Circle" by Jodi Picoult. I picked it up at Costco and after reading 10 pages I was ready to put it down; too many mentions of comic books. Don't let it fool you though! I plugged on and now I'm halfway through it! Very good.

On the topic of books...I read another amazing book a few months back, "Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs. It's the kind of book that you never forget. I won't even tell you anything about it because I want you to be blindsided by its bizarreness. Anyways, the movie is on our dish so I plan on watching it tonight. AFTER...American Idol

My favorite pair of jeans is on the verge of getting a big ole hole in the crotch. Time to go shopping. Vintage is one thing but airy crotch is another.

Tax time. 'nuff said. S-T-R-E-S-S!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaseline slathered feet, covered in socks, makes for super soft footsies.

Okay...that was wierd, I know. Sometimes my brain isn't formatted for a blog. I like to talk randomly and just go with what is on my mind!

~me

1 comment:

Marina said...

My Blog ma leave you feeling hungry and all, but I can always count on a good laugh from yours!!!!

Thanks for the recipe, I may just try it out one night... if I can ever remember to take dinner out before work.