Wednesday, March 14, 2007

soda crackers & ginger ale....again?

9 blankets
4 crib sheets
3 pillows
2 Elmo's
1 Cookie Monster
1 Tiger
a zillion towels
5 loads of laundry


...thats the breakdown of items directly involved in the "barf-o-rama"
part 129, 975 last night.

Yup...Katie is barfy. Again. This blog is turning out to be a marathon of barf stories. Sorry. Welcome to motherhood.

I canceled all our play dates for the week. Had to skip the gym this morning which sucked. I'm really on a roll and hate the thought of missing even one day...might screw up my motivation mojo. Maybe I'll make it to a class tonight...probably not though. See that's the problem with not doing your workouts first thing in the morning, you have a full day to come up with the perfect excuse not to go!

Anyways, Katie is having a nap (see, told you she was sick!) and I should grab one too. Unfortunately its only 10:15 and I am still feeling the effects from my coffee buzz. I'm sure once my eyelids droop she'll be up. Murphy's law.

Well. My mountain of laundry is calling my name. Must attack it & get ready for the next round.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

1 comment:

Marina said...

Oh Nicole, I am so sorry to hear that katie is ill again, and yes you said ti right... welcome to Motherhood. I hope she is feeling better soon, some children's tylenol and gravol should help settle her tummy. If she isn't drinking enure you get some pedialite or some gatorade, so she gets the nutrients she needs and not get dehydrated.

Hugs to you my friend, there is nothing worse then having sick children. Hope the rest of you don't get it too!!!