Tuesday, March 13, 2007

with a Baa & a Moo & a Cock-a-doodle doo!

Clearly hell has frozen over...my daughter is actually having a nap! Not only that but (!!) she actually ASKED to have a nap! *insert jawdrop here*
We were coming home from gymnastics and she kept saying, "I need nap. I need nap". So I plopped her in bed and she went to sleep!

~~~hallelujah~~~

I never thought I'd see another nap again.


So we made a trek to the zoo this weekend. So fun! The weather was unbelievably gorgeous and most of the animals were out for our viewing pleasure. Katie really got a kick out of the monkeys and the hippo but was mostly interested in the mud puddles. Yup, good thing momma is super smart and brought an extra pair of pants. On the flip side, too bad she didn't think to bring extra socks and shoes...Katie had to sport her slippers for our post-zoo activities.


wah wah wah.

Katie is up. I got a 30 min nap. What a tease.

byyyyyyye!

1 comment:

Marina said...

Oh How exciting for Katie, the zoo is always a favorite. I remember taking my girls and they loved it, even despite the lack of animals, we will definately have to check it out this summer!!!!

Hope Katie hasn't given up on her naps altogether, but 30 mins is better then nothing I suppose.